Sometimes mornings can be tough! If you don't have a regular routine you may be tempted to press that snooze button on your alarm. And when you're especially tired, it's easy to slip back into going through the motions.
When you're especially tired, it's hard to find the motivation to get through the day. But powerful and positive thoughts can change all of that in an instant.
So, here are 10 inspirational quotes to help jumpstart your day.
1) "Make each day your masterpiece" - John Wooden
We love this one because it encourages you to take control of your day. It gives you the power to own your life with every action you make!
2) "Your time is limited so don't waste it living someone else's life" - Steve Jobs
Similar to the first quote, this is a quick reminder to do what you love in the time that you have. Don't let anyone tell you what career you should be in because it would make them happy, but take your life by the reigns and work every day at what makes YOU happy.
3) "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" - Beverly Sills
Failure sucks. But it's also so necessary because it fosters more growth. We tend to look at failure as something negative whereas we fear the worst possible outcome of being rejected or at a loss. Though if we never fail...we will never be able to elevate. This quote pushes past complacency and reiterates the idea that you SHOULD press forward.
4) "Your imagination is a preview of life's coming attractions"- Albert Einstein
Our minds are more powerful than some of us believe it to be. This quote actively reminds us of that and keeps us on track to thinking powerful, positive thoughts for a better and more abundant future.
5) “Someday is not a day of the week.” – Denise Brennan-Nelson
We often speak about the future with an emphasis on "someday", when in actuality not claiming a distinct time period for the things we dream of makes it almost impossible to have that. Someday is like an empty hope, so remember to have hope and faith with action!
6) “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.” – Sheryl Sandberg
Sometimes we tend to underestimate ourselves and talk ourselves out of opportunities. Think about this quote by Sheryl Sandberg and seize the day.
7) “Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see.” – Confucius
We can become so consumed by what other people think of us and in seeking approval, but not everyone will like you or what you have to offer. It doesn't matter! You are beautiful, talented, and deserve a seat at the table! Stay encouraged because the right seat will honor your presence!
8) “Tough times never last, but tough people do.”- Robert Schuller
This is a good one to remember because when we're going through it we tend to believe that no one else in the world is struggling. It's up to us to try our best to fight through the tough days and wait for the sunshine on the other side of the rain, because if we give up and give in...we'll never see the light.
9) “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.” – Denis Waitley
Living with this perspective changes everything in life as gratitude opens the door for abundance. Being present in the moment and acknowledging what we have now vs what we don't have for the future makes life a little less stressful.
10) “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
Beginning every morning believing that it's never too late for any action frees you! Each morning gives you a new opportunity to make that change...all you have to do is choose to start.
We hope that these 10 quotes motivate you to continue living your dreams :)